Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Meditations

I am going to start a new type of post which I plan on making a regular thing here.

In Joshua 1:7-8, it says:"Only be strong and very courageous; be careful to do according to all the law which Moses My servant commanded you; do not turn from it to the right or to the left, that that you may have success wherever you go. This book of the law shall not depart from your mouth, but you shall meditate on it day and night, so that you may be careful to do according to all that is written in it; for then you will make your way prosperous, and then you will have success." (NASB)

In Psalms 1:1-3, it says: "How blessed is the man who does not walk in the counsel of the wicked, nor stand in the path of sinner, nor sit in the seat of scoffers! But his delight is in the law of the Lord, and in His law he meditates day and night. He will be like a tree firmly planted by streams of water, which yields its fruit in its season and its leaf does no wither; and in whatever he does, he prospers." (NASB)

In Psalms 119:105, it says: "Your word is a lamp to my feet and a light to my path."

In this post I plan on sharing what I am meditating on from the Word.

No comments: