Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Update and Upcoming

Update:
Well, it has been some time since I have updated my blog and kept it current. However, this is going to change. I have seen the faithfulness of God in the last year in so many ways and my life has changed dramatically. I got married in July to the one I have been waiting for. Waiting pays off! We have been married for a month and I am loving married life. The teaching position that I was in last year got cut due to budgetary restraints so I have been on the hunt this summer. I did a few interviews which makes me hopeful. However, I am going to be subbing. I am ready to go in one district and have a few things to get going to sub in three other districts. I have also applied in a few others which I haven't heard from yet. This does not change the fact that I am called to teach. God is just moving me. I am submitted to Him and what He wants to do through me. In subbing, I will get to focus on other things that I need and want to do.

Upcoming:
Psalm 37 - I have been meditating on this Psalm. It is amazing how much is packed in one Psalm. It made me think about people who have just one scripture or one page of the Bible and how it changed their life. It is also amazing to me how one chapter or verse is so life changing.

Current Reads - What I am reading and why....

How We Met - It is interesting on how small promptings from God can change your life!

Book List - I am going to create a list of books that I am going to read, am reading and have read.

Word Study - I have to get back to my Greek. I have had this as a goal for some time. All the books I need are downstairs. I just need to do it!

No comments: