Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Happy New Year! (2008)

With another year starting I have been thinking about the year that has past and the year to come. Last year I finished my M.A. in education. It is an enjoyable journey and I am very happy to have completed it. In thinking about this new year I have begun a list of goals that I am going to work on this year. The list is not exhaustive.

My goals include:
1. Memorization of all the Presidents and the Vice Presidents - years served, interesting facts, and memorable moments
2. Spend less on Books - using the library and checking Half-Price books before paying full price
3. Starting this blog and keeping it up
4. Improving both blogs
5. Reading 6 books on Education
6. Reading books on Christian Thought and Worldview
7. Get into shape and a size 6
8. Organize, organize, organize

I am also going to be adding one about my Greek studies.

No comments: