Saturday, January 5, 2008

The Saturday Survey

Happy Saturday!
I am following any of my goals not related to teaching on this site. I am following my my other goals at my teaching blog.

Last Week's Progress
1. The starting of this blog was one of my goals.
2. Look to God - I have found some scriptures to stand on for my theme. I have never had a theme for the year but I felt lead to this year.

Next Week's To Do
1. Physical goals - work out at least twice
2. Refine this weekly post....add a graphic and think about it
3. Start on a book about worldview
4. Keep up with my posts on this blog
5. Continue to Look to God for everything
6. Come up with a plan to study Koine Greek and think about how to incorporate it into my blog. (I have a minor in it from college. I believe that if you don't use it you lose it. It is time to get back at it.)

It was a short week. I think it was a good start towards my goals. Now to keep up the momentum. How are you progressing towards your goals for the year? It is not to late to make a list of goals for the year.

No comments: