Sunday, January 20, 2008

The Saturday Survey

Last Week's To Do List
1. Work out at least 3 times
2. Make this post more exciting
3. Start the worldview book.
4. Add more posts
5. Look to God
6. Koine Greek- come up with a plan

My progress on last weeks goals was not what I would like. I worked out twice and I only posted once. I did Look to God and trust in Him last week.

This Week's To Do List
1. Work out at least 3 times
2. Modify this post and be sure to post on time
3. Start reading Naming the Elephant by James W. Sire
4. Post here at least 4 times
5. Look to God - My desire is to believe for Him to meet all my needs. (I will expound later.)
6. Clear the Clutter from my desk, closet and drawers

The nice thing about this week is that I am not working on Monday because it is a holiday.

1 comment:

Sarah Dee said...

Hey Ms. Mize! It is really cool that you blog on here... it is so fun and a very nice way to keep in touch with people. I did not know this used to be Keith Greens land but I have just recently started to hear that from people around here too!:) Cool that it got passed on to more Christians! Sounds like you are busy up there! I like to make to do lists too! :) Have a wonderful day!