Sunday, January 13, 2008

Saturday Survey

Last Week's To Do List
1. Physical goals - work out at least twice
2. Refine this weekly post....add a graphic and think about it
3. Start on a book about worldview
4. Keep up with my posts on this blog
5. Continue to Look to God for everything
6. Come up with a plan to study Koine Greek and think about how to incorporate it into my blog. (I have a minor in it from college. I believe that if you don't use it you lose it. It is time to get back at it.)

Last week, I worked out three times and met my physical goals. I located my book on worldview but didn't start it. I looked for graphics for this post but didn't find one. I did not do really well keeping up with my posts on this blog. I am going to move the things I didn't do very well with to next week.

Next Week's To Do List
1. Work out at least 3 times
2. Make this post more exciting
3. Start the worldview book.
4. Add more posts
5. Look to God
6. Koine Greek- come up with a plan

This is coming a day late because I spent some time with my brother yesterday. Have a good start to the week!

No comments: